Independent Sales Representative
(Web and Mobile Technologies) If you have the sales drive for a rewarding entrepreneurial opportunity then you will be interested in this position. Target market ranges from individual and small group entrepreneurs, to small, medium and large size organization. Our current clients come from industries such as VCs, insurance, non-profit, entertainment, ecommerce, food & beverages, and many more.
- Experience selling software and consulting services
- Must be a hunter and able to engage C-Level Technology and Business Management
- Ability to communicate and sell our value propositions
- Comprehensive Windows and Microsoft Office skills
- Experienced hunter that can penetrate accounts and build relationships at all levels
- Can follow an account/territory plan
- Responsible for understanding Customers’ key objectives and strategies and implementing collaborative business plans that deliver long term mutual growth
- The position is commission only: we are offering up to 25% commission DOE.
- Review after one year for potential full time employment.
iPhone App Developer
We seek iPhone Developers with at least one app currently in the iPhone app store. Additional experience with other smart phone platforms is highly desirable.
Preferred candidates are graduates of reputable universities, have good written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable with project based contracts.
iPhone app development teams are welcome to apply.
- Must have completed at least one app; from requirements to publishing in the app store
- iPhone SDK
- Object-Oriented Programming with Objective-C
- Xcode IDE
- Cocoa Fundamentals Guide
- C++ (Object Oriented)
- Additional experience with other Smartphones platforms is desirable (Palm/ Symbion /Windows Mobile etc.)