Yet another change comes to iTunes connect: Applications will be accepted ONLY through the Application Loader. This means no more uploading of binaries trough the web interface. Here’s what you need to do from 22nd of July 2010 on when you upload your app.
- Login to iTunes connect in your browser
- Go to “Manage Your Applications” -> “Add new application” and create new app and fill in all texts, upload the screenshots, etc.
- Once you save all the info you entered, your new app will change its state to “Waiting For Upload“
- Now go to (or you are already at) “Manage Your Applications” on the bottom of the page there’s the link “Download Application Loader” for the latest available version
- Start the Application loader and provide your iTunes credentials, you’ll see a list of all your apps which are waiting for an upload of a binary
- The Application loader will ask you couple of questions like “Is your binary tested with iOS4″ and after the file is actually sent to iTunes connect you’re done