BlackBerry App World
offers RIM phone users to make practical applications easier holidays.
BlackBerry App World has more than 89,000 applications for BlackBerry smartphones and more than 15,000 for the tablet Playbook. Of all these, we highlight ten applications for users to take advantage of their BBs on vacation, or vice versa, to enjoy more of these through the terminal.
- BlackBerry Travel is a personal assistant that allows you to plan, book, manage and share travel activities. Even if a flight is delayed or there are changes in the connections, automatically sends alerts.
- Endomondo , with over 10 million users, it helps you get in shape for summer by tracking your runs, bike paths …
- Accuweather: If you do not want an unexpected storm ruin a trip, download Accuweather on your smartphone and you will have the weather information current and accurate available.
- Anti Mosquito: To ward off those pesky mosquitoes that are determined not to let us rest in the summer nights, Anti Mosquito is an app that repels by emitting high frequency sounds.
- White Noise Sleep: It is relaxing , but sometimes the heat stress or drag does not allow this. White Noise Sleep emits soothing background sounds to sleep.
- Viigo: From the lounge you can keep up with the news that interest you with Viigo , an RSS reader that collects real-time updates of web pages to which you subscribe.
- Free Mobile Massage: And after reviewing the alerts also can enjoy a massage with Free Mobile Massage, which makes the BlackBerry a masseur.
- Photo Studio: Give a little envious of those who remain in the office or at home is healthy. Photo Studio can edit the photos from the BlackBerry to share in real time.
- Spotify: With Spotify for BlackBerry can put soundtrack to the summer and easily share it with your own.
- Groupon includes the best deals to make the most of the holidays.
And a bonus: to entertain children during trips, The Adventures of Tintin or Where’s Waldo are applications for a fun way to kill hours.